Every website needs a holistic campaign that can generate business through it from the day one of its launch. After the latest Google update for Adwords, it has become all the more important for every business to include PPC in its digital marketing strategy. There are several other reasons that make PPC advertising an integral part of any internet marketing plan and are listed below:
Paid advertising allows you to pay only when an interested person clicks. It also allows you to put your budget on your most important products or services and you only pay when an interested party clicks on the ad.
You have full control over the budget of the campaign. With PPC campaigns, you have the flexibility to allocate your budget on any product and also put a cap on what you spend daily.
With the location targeting and delivery options of PPC marketing, reaching your target consumer at the right time with the right ad is a cakewalk.
PPC advertising can generate results very quickly which is otherwise not possible with SEO. SEO takes some time to show results. So PPC makes the best choice when you need instant targeted traffic to a website.
PPC data helps you find problems with your website and other promos or offerings.
Our PPC course covers all the aspects of paid search that will make you proficient in creating and running any monitoring paid campaigns. Broadly the PPC training course will take you through following areas:
- PPC Keyword research
- Strategizing & Creating PPC campaigns
- Website design guidelines for improving quality score
- Creating effective landing pages
- Campaign and bid management plan
- Optimizing ROI
- Ad retargeting and remarketing
- Phone call tracking
- PPC campaign tracking & monitoring
- Custom report generation & analysis
- Introduction to Google Analytics
- How to setup Analytics account?
- How to add analytics code on website
- Integrating Analytics &Adwords account
- Benefit of integrating Adwords and Analytics account
- Creating goals and tracking conversions
- Understanding different types of goals
- Understanding Google Analytics reports
- Understanding bounce and bounce rate
- Understanding exit rate
- Difference between bounce rate and exit rate
- Reducing bounce rate
- What is a funnel and how to setup funnels in goals
- Understanding filters and segments
- Setting up filters and segments
- Understanding link tagging
- Setting up link tagging
- Monitoring traffic sources
- Monitoring traffic behaviour
- Generating reports
- Setting up customised reports
- Strategize and create PPC action plan.
- Increase ROI on the campaigns by optimizing ad quality, CTR, quality scores and all other important parameters required for creating an effective PPC campaign.
- Create highly relevant text ads for driving targeted traffic to the landing page.
- Increase ROI by minimizing the cost with an effective bid management strategy and organized account structure.
- Improve conversion rates by optimizing PPC landing pages.
- Define the key performance indicators for efficient reporting and analysis.
Find out how this training will accelerate your career or business in this highly competitive online world. Call us now/Fill the form.
- Live instructor-led sessions
- Training provided by industry leaders
- Internship Opportunities
- Hands-on Projects and Assignments
- Training with real life case studies
- 100% Placement Assistance for both freshers & experts